Solo-5 Enterprise M.2 i7 - Forensic
Solo-5 i/ Forensic gör snabba avbildningar och kopior av hårddiskar och andra lagringsenheter.
Validated Speeds of 69GB/min* From 1 PCIe M.2 to another PCIe M.2
The new Image MASSter™ Solo 5 Enterprise IT takes the IM Solo-4 G3 Slim to a whole new level. Faster by far and more flexible than any other unit on the market, the new Solo 5 Enterprise IT is also less expensive. The new Solo 5 Enterprise IT shares the same footprint of the successful and established IMSolo-4 G3 Slim. Without compromising any of the IMSolo-4 G3 Slim’s features, the Solo 5 Enterprise IT offers two additional, unique 4-lane PCIe Expansion Ports, allowing it to copy data at validated Speeds of 69GB/min from a PCIe M.2 storage device to another PCIe M.2. The new Solo 5 Enterprise IT is configured with an Intel i7™ processor. With a total of 17 I/O ports, the Solo 5 Enterprise IT has the capability of supporting the simultaneous duplication of up to 16 storage devices, providing the user with maximum cost/performance flexibility for Hard Drive Duplication Operations
- High-end Processing Power: The Image MASSter™ Solo 5 Enterprise units are supplied with a powerful INTEL™ CPU to handle today’s most demanding Forensic Acquisition and Analysis tasks.
- Advanced SATA-3 Technology: Implements support for 6Gb/s SAS-2 and SATA-3 drives using 6Gb/s SATA-3 SAS Controller technology. The unit is designed to acquire today’s High Performance drives and prepares the user with the hardware necessary to take advantage of tomorrow’s hard drive speed improvements. The unit’s advanced Duplication Technology provides the capability of performing multiple operations simultaneously. Capture and Wipe drives with speeds up to 32 GB/min, and M.2 drives with speeds up to 70GB/min.
- PCIe Expansion Port: Allows expanding the unit’s capabilities to support M.2 storage devices, using the M.2 Adapter Module, SCSI drives using the optional SCSI Expansion Box, and allowing for future performance enhancement options.
- PCIe M.2 support: Two 4-lane PCIe Expansion Ports allows for data acquisition from one PCIe M.2 storage device to another at speeds up to 70 GB/Min. The unit’s M.2 Adapter Module supports varying M.2 form factor lengths of 30, 42, 60, 80 and 110 mm and is designed for easy and safe insertion and release of M.2 storage devices. The M.2 Adapter Module also supports U.2 SSD drives with optional 3rd Party Adapters.
- Hard Drive Support: Offers native support for SAS, SATA, Firewire, PCIe M.2 and USB 3.0 drives. Optional adapters are available to support IDE Drives*, Micro SATA*, e-SATA Drives*, 2.5”, 1.8” IDE Notebook Drives*, ZIF drives*, SATA M.2* and Flash media*.